söndag 3 juli 2016

my memory trip



I participated in an exhibition in my home town of Gällivare, very far north in Sweden.
In most of my work, I return to my growing up at the foot of a big maountain.
In winterland. That has made me who I am. 
I made an accordian book coming out of an old old little suitcase in leather.
One side of the book is winterwhite, cold bright as is a few months in 
springtime.





The other side is winter as it is a few months, cold,dark and blue. in between the snow are hidden 
my stories











3 kommentarer:

  1. This is a beautiful artwork. An art creation that tells us so much about your hometown. I love it.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love your accordion books and that they reflect your roots. :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Touching, artfully, I love it to see some slices of your soul, of it's profoundness.

    SvaraRadera