måndag 13 juni 2016

Sail along


Sailing off to the island of Gotland, southeast of Stockholm in the Baltic
Sea. I am celebrating my birthday with my family.






we leave the mainland a beautiful evening





flowers in Visby, the town on Gotland






we travelled in the car and went from  west to east, from east to north and then 
south





visiting friends on the east side of the island. an evening biking tour out on the fields







a fishing museum along the way.

















Gotland is an island where they make cement so lots of houses are build
in cement. passed this old house.








a little fishing village







my two youngest

1 kommentar:

  1. The busy photographer has done it again. I love that you take your camera everywhere to capture a bit of this or that. Just plain fun!

    SvaraRadera